Monday, February 6, 2012

Soundtrack work and original music:

Portfolio of music work: http://soundcloud.com/the-swindlers-liszt

Rather than relying on production tracks or on the use of public domain/creative commons music or sound effects (which was definitely one of the elements that may well have held me back the first time) , I strongly insist on the usage of my own material for the upcoming project.

The above link contains a considerable amount of original material as well as mixing that I've done for other people, and one or two covers.

I have access to equipment that should allow for the sound element of the project to be of a high quality and, false modesty being a red herring, am capable of producing soundtrack material in a wide variety of styles and moods, metal, progressive rock, electronic, ambient and more and can produce sound effects necessary for such productions at short notice and at a high quality level.

Therefore where necessary, I insist on using my own material either to underscore certain aspects of the project, or indeed, if allowed can and will produce a soundtrack for other projects, be it film or animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment